Efco capacitors?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Does anyone know where to get this specific Efco capacitor? A friend of mine asked if I got a source for them but so far no luck.

Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    610.1 KB · Views: 208
It's because the cap is french : they full it with wine and meat with sauce :D ... we have even bigger fulled with assado : sounds organic with a lot of meat :cool:

I should show you the SIC SAFCO mica I have rated at 2500 volts ;) (I believe you can find some in the old tramways of Bueno-Aires :) )

I am shocked that they are so large for just .22 uF capacitance, even if they are rated 1000V.

Those are ooooolllldddddd, I bet you can get much better much more compact caps same specs.

Large? No, actually. The cap is only 25mm in diameter. Maybe the close up photo makes you think they are large. Have you seen the V-Cap, Jensen or Duelund that have the same specs? Those are what I called oversized.

Nasty Efco batch !

How about these babies :eek: ^^ ?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Those are early 70s if I'm not mistaken. Just stumbled across that batch of 30. They got some mad value drifts and mojo and the tone is quite lush and creamy :cool:

Attachments

• efco0.jpg
    efco0.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 46
  • efco1.jpg
    efco1.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 30
  • efco2.jpg
    efco2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 29
  • efco3.jpg
    efco3.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 28
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.