Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

csr8645 ic
csr8645 ic
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 19th July 2016, 07:06 AM   #1
michaelproino is offline michaelproino
diyAudio Member

Default csr8645 ic

Hi,
I want to ask some technical questions related with Bluetooth audio,
I already worked with wt32i and I have completed my design, but I want to design my Bluetooth module,
for beginning : choosing csr8645 and getting it's dev board seems to be good,
Is there anyone in there working with this board?
Thanks
Old 27th July 2016, 03:27 AM   #2
1audio is online now 1audio  United States
diyAudio Member

csr8645 ic
I have worked with the 8670. This is way out of normal hobbiest turf. If you can get a preprogrammed module so all you need to deal with is the I2S output life is much easier. make sure the sample rates coming out are supported in your hardware. They range from 8 KHz to 48KHz natively. Also confirm that the module has APT-X and if possible AAC turned on.

Good luck. I would get one of the packaged BT receivers myself. I'm much too lazy and even at its best is not that good.

csr8645 icHide this!Advertise here!