Objective 2 Black PCB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
True I do agree there, joking apart though green is the best colour for solder resist for the simple reason it is the most used colour (historically for manual inspection purposes) so has the highest resolution of all the resists.
Black with ENIG finish where the PCB can be seen does look cool, red and blue I think personally look yuk.....

True I do agree there, joking apart though green is the best colour for solder resist for the simple reason it is the most used colour (historically for manual inspection purposes) so has the highest resolution of all the resists.
Black with ENIG finish where the PCB can be seen does look cool, red and blue I think personally look yuk.....

Is there a black objective 2 PCB out there? of do i have to have it be manufactured somewhere, if that's the case, what is the best place for PCB manufacturing?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.