Power Transistor data Sheets... where to find

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello folks:

I ran into my first issue today where I have lost all my data sheets for my power transistors. I am still unpacking :eek: and maybe will find duplicates somewhere the originals are destroyed. So where does one go now to find transistor data sheets? I am hoping online somewhere but so far my search on the net has left me empty handed. The parts i am trying to spec out are MJ2940, MJ2840 MJ450 MJ 480 and MJ 490
Maybe these are some that others have used and could email me on the data sheets.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Harlan

Transistor Data Sheets

Harlan-

Since these all begin with MJ-, I suspect they are ON (formerly Motorola) units. The best place to go for any info would ne ON's website. Go to www.onsemi.com, and you're in business. ON is posting the datasheets for older Motorola units for a while, but that won't last forever, so you might want to do it sooner rahter than later. Best of luck,

'73 de N8XO

I appreciate the info N_Channel, I gave teh site a go and they had all my data sheets except those ones.
Persistance though, looking at sales sites for the parts I ran across this place, and I wanted to share this with everyone. They have a search for part number and seem to have mega data specs available. I am not sure I can post this URL here and if not I ask the moderator to just delete this all, Thank you for your help.
Harlan.

Site Location is
http://www.americanmicrosemi.com/information/specs/
:smash: :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.