Oyaide fake

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They are not suitable for EU or UK use as the maximum insulation voltage is only 125Volts. A standard IEC computer grade plug is more than adequate unless you need more than 10 Amps in which case use C19 connectors or Neutrik power connectors.
There are a lot of people buying shiny plastic gold plated connectors, does your wall socket have gold plated contacts? Is that a no? So why waste you money!

Don't really want to be nasty but the description does tell you what the difference is between them.

I am sure they will all do a fine job of connecting wall outlet power to your equipment.

I agree with you but they also says that are Oyaide an we know are not!!!
So i was asking if could be a real difference between them!?!?!?

Lot of people ear good canges in sound using esoteric cable and plugs and i'd like to know if it's real with these!!!!

The plugs are suitable for the Euro zone:
3) Voltage Rating:10A 250V / 15A 125V

Have a nice day!!!!

Last edited:
The only difference I could see is that one is black, one is dark red, and one is a rather nice shade of blue. All seem rather expensive for a mains plug. The main role of a mains plug is to keep the users safe. The secondary role is to reliably deliver power to the equipment. There is no tertiary role, unless you include audiophile bragging.

factory2nd said:
Lot of people ear good canges in sound using esoteric cable and plugs and i'd like to know if it's real with these!!!!
All good mains cables sound the same (i.e. they don't sound at all). If you can hear a change then either the cable or the equipment is faulty. To get a faulty mains cable you either have to buy a very cheap one or a very expensive one.

I've tried the p-079/c079 combo and they're a good value and a nice improvement over standard plugs.

But don't think for a moment they're real oyaide or that they sound the same...

And they're made of brass not copper.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.