Quality 2 input rotary selector switch

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, Im in the UK and am building a 41hz amp 15ps Xp kit (for my sins), yes I know, why did I buy from there?
Well it came in quick time, which is more than I can say for any documentation, or email assistance, especially after some Turkish guy hacked the site (it would appear from the home page)
Anyway, I've got on order a 625va, 0-55v vigortronic trafo, and am looking at a 50k Alps pot, is that right, or should it be 100k?
Also as the title suggests, despite searching this forum I can't find a source for a 2-position quality input rotary selector switch, ideally with a 6mm shaft so I can match the knobs on the front (although that's secondary to sound quality).
Can anyone help? Here in UK remember, and also do Alps do one?
Thanks people

Gee thanks for your input guys!
50 views and no replies.
I did find some on hificollective, I take it I need 2 pole and however many inputs I need (2 in the case of cd and tuner) although you can only buy 6 input and upwards, heaven knows why someone would want a 24 input selector switch!
Can anyone recommend which one to buy without going ape on the money?
Snake oil not appreciated.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.