Not sure where to get the right hardware

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I'm currently busy with building my own speaker system. It's a hobby of mine to listen to music, create it and so on. Without music my life would be a whole less fun :)). Anyway, I've decided to build my own speakersystem and give it a design of myself. I've created a list of specs I want for sure:

- Bluetooth to control it via Phone
- Amplifier (ofcourse)
- 2x Exciter
- 1x Sub
- Batterypack which gives juice to all of the above

All this will be packed into a 40x40 cm cube which will carry a design similar to other thing inside our household. Now comes my difficulty...I really don't know anything about hardware. Yes I know I need the above, but where to get proper hardware is a bit confusing.

Do you guys know any place or company which provides an all-in-one solutions for the amplifier, bleutooth and batterypack? I really want it to be one board with all of it because space is limited.

Cheers,

Gerben

I know for bluetooth you can buy a little USB powered module pretty cheaply if you're willing to do a little soldering, that's what I've always done with m projects. I don't know about any all in one solutions though, you'd probably need higher voltage for the amplifier section so either having two batteries of differing voltage or, more practical, a single higher voltage battery with a cheap voltage regulator, 5 volts would be usb level, you can get those from radio shack for a dollar or two if i remember right. For amps, I like the tda style of amps, you can get them pretty cheaply on ebay, either the entire circuit premade or the chip itself so you can build the circuit as you need for your project, I like them because you can get them pretty small while still getting a nice amount of watts for your speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.