Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

creative soundworks 740 screen parts /replace
creative soundworks 740 screen parts /replace
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 22nd September 2019, 06:22 PM   #11
TheFlinx is offline TheFlinx  United States
diyAudio Member

I am currently repairing the display for one of these, I did find replacement displays.

mouser part numbers are:
763-0216SZ-NSW-BBW for a blue background with white characters (manufacturers part # NHD-0216SZ-NSW-BBW)
763-NHD-0216SZFSWFBW for a white background with black characters (manufacturers part # NHD-0216SZ-FSW-FBW)

The same ones are also available at Digikey.

pins 15 and 16 are for the back light so these should just drop in.

creative soundworks 740 screen parts /replaceHide this!Advertise here!