Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp Parts

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am pretty to these forums. I have an issue with a Rockford Fosgate amp and I found these forums by doing a google search. I noticed that a lot of the members in these forums seem to be quite knowledgeable.

I have a Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp amp which has blown four output transistors. They actually shorted so the amp wants to run excessive amounts of power until my fuse blows. I was able to find the exact part number for these output fets on ebay so I replaced them. however those four mosfets just shorted once again. I did some further checking and I also found three SMD or Surface Mount Transistors which are shorted and I think they are causing the output mosfets to short. I checked everything on the power supply side which seems to be fine.

The Issue that I am having now is that I can not find or reference the SMD transistors that they are using. The board has printing which says Q2004 with the SMD transistor saying 2GMK. Can anyone please help figure out where to find parts for this thing? Can Rockford sell parts, or can I cross reference these SMD parts somehow? I think that replacing these three SMD transistors may fix the issue. I just can not figure out how to get parts.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.