to all indian diyers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Hi Kanwar

Well he was pretty active on these forums a couple of years ago (I was in Mumbai in those days) but no, I don't know him. I believe he basically makes pro speakers? I think Navin or Tarun had visited him then but I don't remember the conclusion of that visit.

I'm not much into pro speakers, though recently I've been thinking about a nice coaxial, the Beyma 12", for a nice home system. If the distributor responds to my emails, that is!

Hi Kanwar

Well he was pretty active on these forums a couple of years ago (I was in Mumbai in those days) but no, I don't know him. I believe he basically makes pro speakers? I think Navin or Tarun had visited him then but I don't remember the conclusion of that visit.

I'm not much into pro speakers, though recently I've been thinking about a nice coaxial, the Beyma 12", for a nice home system. If the distributor responds to my emails, that is!

Hi Sangram,

Yes he is into pro-audio, but he also use to make some drivers for home audio as well, even i am not in touch with him anymore.:)

can any body help me with good amp cabinets ????

Hi, I may help you. You can mail me at diptangshu@gmail.com. I live in Howrah. I make sone DIY projects(Very few with respect to your projects), I have a friend who is in Commercial Electronics field. He helps me a lot for all those. Also for Cabinet I can help you. One thing I should tell you that these cabinets doesnt look like the commercial home systems.

Deltra Transformer

pls anyone help me i want toroidal transformer for my amp.pls tell me any shop in Delhi

Yes, you should walk into the factory (not shop) of Delta Transformer and ask to meet J P Singh. He is the key technical person in that company, a member of the core management team, an enthusiastic DIYer, and a really nice person. I've had the pleasure of one long chat and many email exchanges with him. He'll help you with the aim of helping a DIYer, not making money. And Delta Transformer makes really good toroidal and R-core transformers -- they'll make things in quantity of one if you wait a few weeks.

Also look up Angshudas, a veteran of this forum (who hardly writes these days) and contact him. If he has the time, he'll help you with sourcing parts in Delhi -- he's been in Delhi for many years now. Another very nice, helpful, and knowledgeable chap.

Last edited:
Try photoresist method for etching pcb. Its wonderful i get very accurate tracks, and the work is neat and clean no fuss like toner transfer.

for ref my photoresist etched pcb's

Attachments

• Pcb.jpg
    Pcb.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 182
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.