hifonics VIII zues and gemeni

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hey guys ..i am very new to this..im trying to repair my hifonics collection that i own..first off i have two gemini series 8 amps..both will not power up or even go into protect..i was wondering if anybody new a good place to start looking for what might be the cause..i was wondering if maybe the thermal overloads might be bad..and if anybody new what these were called and how to check them.. with power going into the amp..i get 10 volts on one side of the thermal piece"not really sure what it is called" or the resistance of it ..any info would be greatly appriciatted.. if anybody could possibly post a pick of the inside of the amp with a pointer to what may cause this or a good place to start that would be awesome..

thanks tony c

hey guys don't all jump at once..i see alot of views but no replies... i know that there is somewere to start..i can post a pic of the board if you want....i really want to learn this kill..i want to resurect my old troopers,and listen to them again..please please help me guys.. if anybody lives in the rhode island area i would be willing to trade my plumbing and heating and hvac skills ..no bs..i trade what i am liscensed for for what you learned in school how to do..i am that serious..i will not give up on ya..i will do what ever you ask..just give me a few pointers..a starting point..just give this dog a bone..

tony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.