Schematics or service manual for a Soundcraft spirit live 3 - 2

Hi guys and gals. I have the above mentioned sound desk which is in need of a bit of TLC and haven’t been able to find any circuit info on. If anyone can help that will be much appreciated. The main fault is there is a dirty low frequency noise in the main outputs and headphone output.
I know it’s probably not worth repairing but I’m a bit of an old Skool analogue audio freak.

Is the noise affected by the output level controls? Is it in mono, left, and right outputs?

Yes the noise is in the LRM outputs and gets louder when the fader is turned up. Oddly though all the outputs pass clean audio but the right and mono have no signal on the inverted output. The left output has signal on the + & - of the balanced output.
I've been digging around a bit more and the Aux 2 on the mono output board is the culprit of the noise.

how's your ability to rework surfacemount components? being that the Spirit series are surfacemount having the tooling and skills to do the repair is more important then the schematic.

Hi turk 182

No surface mount stuff in here..... she is old skool

Attachments

• mono board.jpg
    mono board.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 192