Digital Recreation of a Big PA System

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No problem, OP, hope it helps, as they say.

In your case, you may find that BOOSTING the midrange overcomes the Low-Mid muddiness.

I find that in room, particularly the vocals of my JBL Eon 10G1 sound "muddy" compared to its successor, the 10G2, even if outdoors/anechoic chamber the 10G1 is ruler flat; IIRC JBL revised the HF crossover frequency in the 10G2 and 15G2 series, that are revered for their "crispness" to this day.

Hi, I've just registered here on the site as I was brought here by Firefox as I was chasing links to do with Rauch DVT 250 S amps as I have a thing going on, more of that later. Anyhoo, I had to register and subscribe and stuff which took about an hour coz I'm peering into my crappy fone screen and have completely lost the thread of the thread which brought me here. I just saw this thread and wanted to say to the original poster that he might like to have a gander at Pure Data extended, runs on pc Mac Linux raspian, could probably install it on a matchbox. It's amazing and it's free, the community is ace and it will keep you busy for yonks. I'm off to the introduction thread to say hello, or have I just done it? Sorry, I hope I've helped, I like to help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.