simple sweepable Highpass Filter?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,
sorry if I might have posted in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where to post.
I am running an old Mackie CR16 Mixing desk which I like and which I am going to modify for the missing direct outs to track seperately into Ableton live.
Now the Mackie doesn't have Highpass Filters.
I really would like to add those (in a seperate 19 inch case) before the signals go into the desk.
Ideally would be a sweepable design going from very deep (dont know 20 Hz) to something like 100 or 150 Hz.
I have to build it for 16 channels so it would be great if there was a simple, effective and not too bad sounding solution for that.
On units like noisegates are sweepable Highpass Filters so I am hoping the construction wont eat up too much money.
Could anyone recommend a schematic for that?
My knowledge of electronics is very low but I am fine etching pcb's.
By loooking online this one comes up very often "20Hz to 200Hz Variable High-Pass Filter" however there seem to be two potentiometers to set the cutoff frequency which seems to be counterintuitive during mixing.
Help greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jens

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.