Wiring diagram or service manul LEM RX300 amplified audio mixer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone, forgive my bad English, I use the google translator. The subject of my thread says it all. Can someone help me?

Attachments

• mixer 1-min.jpg
    mixer 1-min.jpg
    627.6 KB · Views: 201
  • mixer 2-min.jpg
    mixer 2-min.jpg
    985.5 KB · Views: 102
Thanks for your interest. It comes from a used market and some electronic components are missing on the amplifier board, the rest works well.

The circuit is quite simple, a pair of LM3886 per channel in bridge with photoresistor limiter plus an NTC resistance that drives an LM317 to vary the speed of a cooling fan. I would not waste time getting the values ​​of the missing electronic components, possibly I first put a different type of amplifier, there is enough space inside.
I don't think he's a re-branded Behringer because the LEM company belongs to the historical Italian companies. Unfortunately, today it no longer exists.

Thanks for your interest. The missing electronic components are due to unsuccessful repair attempts before buying them at the second-hand market. Here I have found some photographs of the complete electrical board, unfortunately they are not very clear and the value of the electronic components cannot be read.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.