Sound Systems for Covid19 Community Announcements

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Happened to mention to the nurse at my local health centre that I had a pile of sound equipment sitting here that could be used for announcements and did they think it would be of help, immediate response was YES PLEASE, we are trying to get a message out that the chemist is closed for 2 hours each day, that would be a massive help.
So sat here now putting together what I can for a portable system and another to go on my shed roof in the middle of the village, also volunteered to try and help get as much sorted elsewhere in my local area as possible.
Just maybe something useful we can do with all this kit sitting around doing nowt.

Very cool. My aunt's brother was the town crier in his small town in Italy right up until the 80's. Works great when you had lots of elderly without TV and illiterate as well. He called out with a very specific, exaggerated pronunciation to be heard longer distances. Wonder if you PA guys know all that kind of stuff.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.