Compact DJ Setup?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I came across the setup online and I really like how compact it looks.
Just wondering if anyone know anything about this setup. I know it’s probably hard to tell from picture but I really interested in building something similar for my wedding and party gigs. I’m also open to recommendations.

Cheers
Anju B.

Attachments

• 1C5345EB-D336-4301-A5F8-8FC9FA9678C5.jpeg
    1C5345EB-D336-4301-A5F8-8FC9FA9678C5.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 133
The woofer cabs on the floor get the bass throbbing underfoot and the cabs on the poles project the mid/high frequencies over the dancers so they are not absorbed by the bodies.

This is currently a popular and easily transportable solution for small mobile discos.

Last edited:
My first rental system circa 2010, these days the rack is gone and it's just the powered speakers and a DJ controller/laptop. This size system with a variety of different powered speakers is great for events ranging up to150ppl, when doing events of 200 in larger rooms I add a second sub.

40472554453_2315125ca2_c.jpg

Hi all,
I came across the setup online and I really like how compact it looks.
Just wondering if anyone know anything about this setup. I know it’s probably hard to tell from picture but I really interested in building something similar for my wedding and party gigs. I’m also open to recommendations.

Cheers
Anju B.

Don't know about that particular system, but it's best to set off with design goals first:

- How loud?
- How low?
- How big?
- How expensive?

They're all functions of each other to some extent, but if you give us an idea of your aims, we can probably help out.

FWIW, a nice small system would be 8" 2-ways over 12" subs.

Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.