Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

PA Systems A forum for discussion of all parts of a sound reinforcement or DJ system: loudspeakers, mixers (desks) etc.

PA speakers for home HiFi use
PA speakers for home HiFi use
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st February 2019, 08:28 PM   #41
cacao ambiance is offline cacao ambiance  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

I quite like my:

logic system is8 - sensitive, needs low noise preamps and amps. else you hear the hiss! good sound. yum. quite fond of them

martin ccd6 - yum, need to play with it more, as i got them recently. quite wide dispersion.

Sonance Mariner i like a lot, more than the small kef outdoor speaker. got them with kef speakers as a bundle when i went to try and buy the kef speakers. supprise find, very good one didnt know about them before. good bass for such small things.

extron SI 28 very good 2rd hand price for this size of speaker. not too heavy thx to plastic case. not bad, not that bassy, seams ok for mids, treble. i need to play with it more. dont regret getting it. they where new in box, unused . left over from a install job i guess.

all 2rd for good price searched ebay over the years.

rcf 4 or 5inch... i forget. got them for a steel. 20 each. new in box for 4x . good mids, treble. needs sub for lows.

dear me... quite a lot... well i plan to do immersive surround sound stuff with them all

a good condition mackie bandpass sub for 40, the amp was a lot more expensive to power it. for home use, it shakes the china in the display cabinet . not so good outdoors... really designed for indoors me thinks

Last edited by cacao ambiance; 21st February 2019 at 08:31 PM.

PA speakers for home HiFi useHide this!Advertise here!