Behringer Ultracurve Pro DEQ2496 alternative?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Optical in but only SPDIF or AES/EBU out: SHD Studio - All Digital Processor

However, it can also do much much more than EQ (e.g. room correction and other DSP). The DEQ2496 is a fantastic device with crazy value. I personally own two in addition to a MiniDSP 4x10 and SHD.

I also have an RME ADI-2 Pro, which technically also has optical in/out and can do parametric EQ: RME: ADI-2 Pro

It’s also a fantastic device, but none of these are in the same price category as the 2496. Just get one and be happy. The D/A stage can be upgraded and there are guides out there tondo it. You can upgrade the power supply and other internals as well, but out of the box, it’s awesome. It’s a bit long in the tooth at the end of 2018, but again they still work great and I’m not aware of anything with anywhere near as much capability for even twice the price (~$200 used).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.