Professional PA speaker plans - collection?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!
I'm trying to garner ideas for a small speaker system I want to design and build in February.

At the moment I'm looking around for professional speaker plans to get some inspiration, but I don't find too many.

Maybe you can help to expand that list:

I'm thinking of building three-way horn tops and subs because of their efficiency, so we can pack a van & trailer, get a small generator and have rave with a few friends (~50) in the middle of nowhere. But like I said this is just collecting ideas and I will probably give in to something more reasonable and easier to build. Expandability is also a concern.

I know my way around CAD, HornResp and some easier speaker simulation programs and want to use this project to learn ABEC3. Yet you rarely see use of that program (or similar) on the web. Most speaker plans don't even have a directivity plot. Am I going into the wrong direction for my purposes?

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.