Samson SX3200 - one channel not getting signal

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
long-shot here...but my SX3200 lost a channel the other week, but it appears to only be in input stage - no blown fuses, still turns on and the 2nd channel still goes fine.

Going to see if Bridge Mode still works, but would be nice to know how to sort the funky channel for future use.

I replaced both rails recently, and it hasn't been thrashed, so thinking it must be something more sensitive on the input stage...

any help greatly appreciated!

A year or so late, but if at one time you replaced the rails, then you would have unplugged the leads to the front panel attenuators. I would check and resecure these plugs.

Second, I would check input terminals and reflow the solder on the input boards and input connections, May as well do the output terminals at the same time.

Been some time, so may as well tell us if you found the problem:)) I got four ot them myself, but mine are all fine. One had one channel less from the factory, but this was a simple plug for the attenuators not being plugged in.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.