Wanted: Spirit Folio Rac Pac service manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi guys, does anyone have a PDF of the *service* manual for a Spirit Folio Rac Pac mixing desk? The one with schematics and board layouts in it.
I've been battling the Elektrotanya.com site for an hour now and it will not let me download anything at all, although it does apparently host the requisite PDF - has anyone got a working account there and could download it for me real quick?
I'm elbow deep in a repair and without a book it's going to be very difficult.
Thanks in advance :)
Matt

Elektrotanya puts up a preview picture of the page available, right under it it will say "processing" for maybe 45 seconds. That changes to "GET MANUAL". Then you click on those words. All the big green DOWNLOAD buttons all do something else - they download some software or other.

SPirit has a manual? All I ever saw from them was schematics.

Thanks guys, managed to download it eventually.
For some reason I never get the download link without being logged in, no matter how long I wait, on the laptop - but I thought to try it on my phone, and it worked fine, as people described. So I emailed the webmaster there, got a reply and and was then able to reset my password.
Now that I'm logged in, I can download to the laptop fine as though nothing was ever wrong! Some inventive gremlins living in that site!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.