RCF HDL-20A

I have all the data needed to repair these modules, as I have successfully repaired over 120 units, but sadly I am very far from you.

Unless we can do an online repair that would be very costly for you.

If you let me know what problems you have with them?

In all cases, I cannot share any schematics.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have all the data needed to repair these modules, as I have successfully repaired over 120 units, but sadly I am very far from you.

Unless we can do an online repair that would be very costly for you.

If you let me know what problems you have with them?

In all cases, I cannot share any schematics.

Thanks

I know i am posting in an old thread, but since we have some problems with two of our HDL-20A's i wanted to check if maybe @Cresnet or anyone with info regarding repairing HDL-20's could help?
We have two boxes that died on us:

One blows the fuse on powering up, this one i found the 100uF capacitor (marked C86) blown.
Not quite sure what voltage rating the C86 capacitor is, since its covered in silicon, but guessing 50v?

The other amp does not power up at all, and does not blow the fuse.
But the two MOSFETs marked MOS1 and MOS2 has been corroded, maybe there have been some water that found it's way in..
Though unsure if that would make the whole amp not even power on (no LEDs at all)?

Both of these boxes were a part of 12pcs HDL20's that were used on a truck on a Pride parade, and were run on Honda generators.
And of course not optimal, but we have run these on Honda generators plenty of times before..

Best Regards
/Christopher