Which delay lines, for price/performance?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there;

last weekends on campground I discovered that my foldable line arrays don't fit anymore growing up popularity of Russian art festival. At the last row frequency response was not good, all lows went to the sky...

If to make arrays taller there would be needed some mounting construction, so I would like to go with additional columns on some distance from the stage, say each 30 feet.

I've found TOA D-1103 delays for sale, relatively cheap. But they are 16 bit only, 100 KHz. What else more modern may I use, of better price/quality ratio?

Anatoliy

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
wavebourn
have you looked at a DBX driverack it's become a must for me as a system controller for PA applications involving delay stacks or combining arrays and such...

from looking at the pic's have you tried tilting your columns down 8 to 15 degrees

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.