Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

Stereo Tone Control

Hello Mile sir,
I have built the Tone Control from post#52 and it works very well.
Stereo Tone Control Post#52

I want to use it in an integrated amplifier in which the main amp already has (high quality) dc blocking caps at the input.
So I was wondering if I could remove the 2.2uF output caps in the tone control and replace them with wire link.
Will it work this way?

Thanks and Regards.

APEX ML3

Attachments

• Apex ML3R.JPG
    Apex ML3R.JPG
    192.3 KB · Views: 1,576
Dear all,

I wish to add a volume control with buffer to use along with apex stereo tone control( The one with one TL074). The purpose is to drive the ELvee circlophone..( Because the design mandates the use of a buffer for input, and not a volume pot)

Now, I believe that an active volume control can be added to the output of my apex Stereo time control board. I have decided on Apex PS2 /PS4/ or apex A2... I wish to know the power supply requirements for PS2 and PS4... Also, can I use a 47k dual pot instead of 5K dual in the apex A2 design??
I am totally stuck here, and all help is appreciated..

Mixer ML3 and MX1 help.

Guys I hope you can help attached diagram for a mixer I could not integrate the circuits of mx1 and ml3 for the construction of mixer, could you help if the diagram is correct? and start your construction or can someone share the scheme of 4 mono inputs and stereo output? Thank you.

Attachments

• Apex Mix sch 1.jpg
    Apex Mix sch 1.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 573
Apex EQ10 pcb and +/-15v ac-dc psu if needed:D. I tried to draw pcb copper side on Coreldraw for first time. It took long enough time for tracing and manual work. This is the result:spin:. I haven't had time to try this pcb yet. Hopefully there are no mistakes:xfingers:.
PSU needs input of 18-0-18v or 15-0-15v ac(max 1A) and output has +/-15v supply rails for connecting more preamps. I used it for MX1 and ML3.
I have flipped the image. Just print and enjoy.
EQ10 Pcb size: 125*50mm
PSU Pcb size: 87*23mm

Thank you Apex for EQ-10. we appreciate your contributions.:worship:

Anyone built this? Appreciate feedback