Mic, Line, EQ... Preamps

Here is my ML3. Will test for first time this Tuesday after a long weekend here.

I'm hoping to use it for a PA at work when we have larger gatherings into a single speaker and dual mono into two speakers with two amp modules..

I have a 12inch woofer and horn compression driver. Still need to find a two-way design for a speaker box.

Regards

Attachments

• 20210319_121612.jpg
    20210319_121612.jpg
    1,002.7 KB · Views: 750
Reactions: 1 user
Mile, i hope you still monitoring this thread.

I have no one else to ask.

I have a 12inch Hybrid speaker and a 1in Hybrid compression driver. I want to build a 2 way box for this combination. Any ideas ?

Hybrid HT-60 Compression Driver:
1″ Exit
8 Ω
60W RMS
50mm Aluminium VC
107 Db 1W/1M
Freq: 1800-19000 Hz

Hybrid 12H400 Woofer:
Impedance 8 Ω
Power (AES) 400W
Voice Coil 100mm
Magnet 123 Oz
Average Sensitivity 97 dB 2.83v @ 1m
Frequency Response 36 – 2500 Hz

Only data i could find was for the mkII version of the speaker

Attachments

• 12H400-MK2.jpg
    12H400-MK2.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 488
Ladies and gentlemen of the group, all good to you, if anyone can ask me a question I would be very grateful, what changes will I have to make to the APEX TB3 tone control so that I can use 20k potentiometers instead of 20k and keep the same characteristics I have many 20k faders and would like to use them on this board. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi
if any one of you guys have built the Apex ML3 , I can says it is a awesome preamp, i need help with the preamp i have built , every thing is working as planned but when i connect a mic in the XLR i get distortion ,through the jack input works well ,please can any one guideme what could be the issue , i have redisgned it for a powered speaker where the XLR and the preamp are seperated ,here is the layout ,

Attachments

• ml3 1.jpg
    ml3 1.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 199
Here is my ML3. Will test for first time this Tuesday after a long weekend here.

I'm hoping to use it for a PA at work when we have larger gatherings into a single speaker and dual mono into two speakers with two amp modules..

I have a 12inch woofer and horn compression driver. Still need to find a two-way design for a speaker box.

Regards
hi do you have the pdf of the amp that you built