Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio

Bought this radio a few years ago and the oled display has failed. Hunted high and low for a replacement. It has RiTdisplay 3121193010-03 written on a 22 way ribbon cable which seems to refer to Ritek. Has anyone any experience of these displays or any suggestions about how to substitute another. It is about 3" diagonally so a smaller one could fit in.

I'd be really interested if anyone has been able to source a display. My Evoke Flow display has gone dim and I don't have ability to test whether the display or power to the display is to blame. Although I suspect it will be the display.

I just don't seem to have got enough life out of this fairly young radio.

Many thanks.

Evoke Flow display

My Evoke Flow display has also gone very dim. I believe this s due to a software update. Under options > display i set to manual and maximum brightness.
However it is stil not as bright as before. I hope the display does not disappear altogether.

I am not very happy with Pure. I had an Aventi Flow which recently died after 5 years. I replaced the power supply (PS) components as the PS seemed to be at fault, but no success. Went in the bin. Pure were not at all helpful. Cost over 300 quid.

Last edited:
Indeed, Brian, I've also found that PURE will not supply spares for any of their radios, whilst the other principal supplier of DAB & Internet radios (Roberts), although they willingly supply spares for their Analogue Radios, also have a 'No Spares supplied' policy with regard to their digital products.

After many efforts i found a supplier in china which has parts available, is anyone still interested? i ordered 5 with the intent to use two for my radio (keeping one as spare), i could have 3 for sell.
price is a little bit expensive, about 20€ but less than Pure support.
Let me know, without commitment.

After many efforts i found a supplier in china which has parts available, is anyone still interested? i ordered 5 with the intent to use two for my radio (keeping one as spare), i could have 3 for sell.

Could you tell which chinese supplier could deliver the BL12864K, please?

Would be interested in buy a spare display, let me know asap

glad to tell you that displays are arrived,

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

they are same as the one pulled out from the radio, RiTdisplay 3121193010-03, not Bolymin, Radio is now back to normal working order:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

for the ones interested (so far 4 people) I'm in Italy, i can ship by DHL with a good price, let me know where you are located in order to calculate the total amount.
I also have a Pure Evoke 1-S Marshall Edition who had the same issue, different display, RIT display 3121215010-01

I fixed it with a 100 % compatible but white instead of yellow

I have some spares for this one too.
waiting for news by the ones who already wrote me in private post.

Alberto

My downstairs Avanti Flow has died (the bedroom one died last year) Pure support is non-existent. Just by chance I stumbled upon this discussion looking to find the RiTDisplay part. I'd be interested in taking a couple off you. If you don't have any left, could you post the details of the Chinese supplier?