Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio

I have put another order through to get 10 OLEDs, I should be getting them in about 10 days or so.
Just to be precise, these are Yellow, RIT-Display units, 22 pins on SSD1305.
Good for Pure Evoke Flow and any other PURE radio that has them, probably Avanti, Scirocco. Unlike Bolymin part linked by WoodmanUK, these are 1:1 replacements for what's inside your radio (not saying that the Bolymin part is not).

Here is a list of diyAudio members who have expressed an interest in getting one:
- purple mum x1
- burtong x2 ?
- ibeforty x1
- engineblock x1 (asked for white ?)
- valmiki x1
- jonms x1
- jimben x1
- craggle x1
- oridog x1

If nothing has changed for the above - I will be contacting you once I get the order delivered.

Nomad

Sure, I will have one reserved for you as 'burtong' has already sourced one from Alberto. This (with you included) leaves me with 9 reserved, 1 spare.

Nomad
Nomad, you are a genius.
Thanks for being so public-spirited! Please can I order one of your screens? Our Evoke Flow has been sitting around unused for a year and Pure are still quoting £70 to have a look at it.
Warm regards...

fwiw, I received mine from the original batch from @alprampo

I fitted the new screen several weeks ago. I re-used the copper screening and added new tape and new adhesive neoprene . It all went well and it's working great.

I've now changed the display sitting to go off after a short timeout in the hope it might prolong it's life.

The tricky part was not getting dust between the display and display chassis.

I have put another order through to get 10 OLEDs, I should be getting them in about 10 days or so.
Just to be precise, these are Yellow, RIT-Display units, 22 pins on SSD1305.
Good for Pure Evoke Flow and any other PURE radio that has them, probably Avanti, Scirocco. Unlike Bolymin part linked by WoodmanUK, these are 1:1 replacements for what's inside your radio (not saying that the Bolymin part is not).

Here is a list of diyAudio members who have expressed an interest in getting one:
- purple mum x1
- burtong x2 ?
- ibeforty x1
- valmiki x1
- jonms x1
- jimben x1
- craggle x1
- oridog x1

If nothing has changed for the above - I will be contacting you once I get the order delivered.

Nomad

Thank you

Hello Alberto,

thank you very much for your excellent service!

Everything worked out just fine. The express delivery was in time, i completed the installation in 10 minutes.

By the way, i also re-used the copper screening and choose the "screensaver-option" in the display menu (automatic dim out after 7 seconds).

Best regards

My updated list of diyAudio members wanting OLEDs for their Evokes:

- purple mum x1
- ibeforty x1
- valmiki x1
- jonms x1
- jimben x1
- craggle x1
- oridog x1
- TimWD x1
- banjoplucker x1

Just a quick update.
My last order took 9 days to arrive, this one has just been 'in flight' for 3 days so I expect it to arrive mid next week. Will start contacting you all then. Paypal is usually OK for me in terms of payment platform but I'm flexible with other methods if you dont have an account setup.

Nomad