Go Back   Home > Forums > > > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Optics Anything from lenses to polarizors

Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio
Pure Evoke Flow Internet Radio
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 31st October 2018, 04:21 PM   #251
AJSDyno is offline AJSDyno
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxfordDownings View Post
Hi - you've done a great job keeping us all going in replacement displays - thanks! The one I fitted 12 months ago is failing and already almost impossible to read. Do you have any stock left?

Hi, Unfortunately I don't have any more displays now.

However, you can now get them direct from the supplier in China as he is geared up for selling them one at a time. He will send them anywhere in the world and the cost is around 20usd + any local duties.

Contact is Jack Wan and he can be contacted on Alibaba:-

2.7 22 Pin Yellow White 3003319301002 Pure Evoke Flow F4 Evoke Oasis Flow 9919301000 Ritdisplay 3121193010-03 Radio Oled Display - Buy Rgs27128064yw000,Avanti Flow,P19301 Product on Alibaba.com

Lots of people are getting them direct from Jack so this means there is no real need for me to sell them anymore.

All the best - AJSDyno
Old 31st October 2018, 07:00 PM   #252
OxfordDownings is offline OxfordDownings  Albania
diyAudio Member

Default My first foray into Alibaba territory

Thanks for the advice - I've ordered two and will give it a go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJSDyno View Post
Hi, Unfortunately I don't have any more displays now.

However, you can now get them direct from the supplier in China as he is geared up for selling them one at a time. He will send them anywhere in the world and the cost is around 20usd + any local duties.

Contact is Jack Wan and he can be contacted on Alibaba:-

2.7 22 Pin Yellow White 3003319301002 Pure Evoke Flow F4 Evoke Oasis Flow 9919301000 Ritdisplay 3121193010-03 Radio Oled Display - Buy Rgs27128064yw000,Avanti Flow,P19301 Product on Alibaba.com

Lots of people are getting them direct from Jack so this means there is no real need for me to sell them anymore.

All the best - AJSDyno
Old 7th November 2018, 02:20 PM   #253
rh100605 is offline rh100605
diyAudio Member

AJSdyno,
If you are still obtaining bright OLED displays for the Avanti Flow, I would like two please.
Thanks in advance
Rob H
Old 23rd November 2018, 03:18 PM   #254
jerrytaff is offline jerrytaff
diyAudio Member

Default Fixed...but

Thanks for this thread which provided me with the information needed to do replace my display.

I had not used my Evoke Flow for some time because the display had faded to the point that it was unreadable , even in pitch dark.

Having got the display working again, I've lost the Internet Radio capability. Similarly, it will not search for software (firmware?) updates (it is currently on V 5.0) . It found my router and can see the media servers on my home network, but the Internet facilities are not available. I assume that its related to the withdrawal of the Pure Connect Service. Is this something that has afflicted all Evoke Flows, and if so is there a work-around to get the Internet Radio back?

I appreciate that this is somewhat off-topic, but if the readers of this thread can't help, then I guess that no-one will.

Thanks
Jeremy
Old 24th November 2018, 12:24 PM   #255
justink is offline justink
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrytaff View Post

I've lost the Internet Radio capability. Similarly, it will not search for software (firmware?) updates (it is currently on V 5.0)
I had a similar problem, as a deadline had passed to maintain compatibility. Downloading v5.1 and installing via USB fixed it for me.
Old 24th November 2018, 12:52 PM   #256
justink is offline justink
diyAudio Member

Default Replacement OLED display dim after less than a year

I replaced a Pure Evoke Flow display module in January this year, and all was good. At the time, I set the 7s timeout for when the radio is off.

Now the display is dim again on brightness 10, which seems strange. Does anyone know why a new module might be getting dim relatively quickly?

Justin
Old 24th November 2018, 06:15 PM   #257
diyAudio Member

Default fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justink View Post
I had a similar problem, as a deadline had passed to maintain compatibility. Downloading v5.1 and installing via USB fixed it for me.
Found the download on the pure website - a windows executable which then gives you an interactive step by step step set of instructions for flashing the radio. It's as close to a fool proof process as its possible to have, and it worked perfectly. It even recovered the folders and stations I had stored previously. So now I'm happy. Thanks justink.
Old 25th November 2018, 12:25 AM   #258
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justink View Post
I replaced a Pure Evoke Flow display module in January this year, and all was good. At the time, I set the 7s timeout for when the radio is off.

Now the display is dim again on brightness 10, which seems strange. Does anyone know why a new module might be getting dim relatively quickly?

Justin
That is far less than the expect ed lifespan of an OLED display; even one that was designed in 2008 or so.

I work with electronics. The processes we follow seem paranoid about Electrostatic Damage. You would expect that if the circuit board was zapped it would fail immediately but apparently it is possible for ESD to result in a gradual failure over time. So I wonder if your display was damaged in that way, either when you fitted it, or before then.

The replacement I bought did not have the conductive adhesive copper covering that the original had, and I wonder if that was to provide some kind of additional protection.
Old 8th April 2019, 10:10 AM   #259
davidsharp is offline davidsharp
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alprampo View Post
After many efforts i found a supplier in china which has parts available, is anyone still interested? i ordered 5 with the intent to use two for my radio (keeping one as spare), i could have 3 for sell.
price is a little bit expensive, about 20€ but less than Pure support.
Let me know, without commitment.
Hi. Did you manage to purchase these? and more to the point do you have any left?

regards

David
Old 21st April 2019, 09:33 PM   #260
markh1301 is offline markh1301
diyAudio Member

Can I purchase the OLED from you please?

Pure Evoke Flow Internet RadioHide this!Advertise here!