Forum Migration - General Q&A

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Another question, how do I delete unwanted conversations ?
I can select individual ones, but there is no "delete" in the action list that follows.

Thx in advance,
Patrick
Bump. I have not seen a reply to this question.

It appears that new (since the switch) conversations are threaded and you can “leave” it. But old PMs are individually listed. The issues is that the “select” button does not allow the selection of more than one PM, so it seems that each old message has to to individually selected and “left” to get rid of it. Am I missing something?

diyAudio Moderator
Joined 2008
Paid Member
Francois, you should be able to click more than one box at a time. Then you can choose an action at the bottom of the screen.
Screenshot from 2021-12-31 01-57-15.png

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Thanks for your replies. I tried again to select multiple conversations and succeeded! I’m on an iPad and the selection box is quite small, so if I do it just right and touch inside the box it works on multiple conversation selections, else it opens the conversation.

Hello, in general - I like the new format, but am having trouble with all my watched threads being lumped into one big folder. Previously I had sorted them more or less according to the topic (Speakers, Amps, Crossover, etc) now I have to scroll through the whole thing to find one item. Any chance we can get that functionality back?

Thanks - Sixto.

Great job with the software update, I really like it.

There's just one thing I'd like to know if you intend to change.
On the old version there was a nationality flag under most posters. Are you intending to replicate this?
It made/makes life much simpler when trying to locate parts, or find people with experience of similar equipment.

Edit: I'm aware that the drop down box sometimes gives this information, but very often it doesn't.