• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

HDMI i2S output from SATA to i2S board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi , I am using your Sata board in my cd transport and it does an excellent job over SPIDF. I would like to use the I2S output from the board with my I2S input AK4495SEQ DAC.
I understand that your I2S over Hdmi is the same as PS audio format but differs from the Audio-gd and Aune Hdmi-i2S input boards in the way that the LVDS input/output is wired.
Do you make a simple Hdmi-I2S board that can receive the the LVDS signals in PS audios format or can you suggest an alternative module that will do the job.
Thanks in Advance,
Gordon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.