The Second best thing

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yes, I'm already the proud owner of one Morning musume audio track: Sukiyaki, the only one with any substance.... Not to be confused with Sukiyaki (Ue wo Muite Aruku) by Kyu Sakamoto and most recently (2001) by the Sunday Girls (from Okinawa). There:- you really wouldn't expect such JPop trivia on a serious forum like this;) AND more info that on Wikipedia - I must update it :rolleyes:

This is one of my absolute favourite "finds" on YouTube. I believe the main footage is from Rambo III. I can't say for sure since I haven't seen it, thank god. Thrown into the mix are some cuts from Lucio Fulci's classic excessively violent and gory made for Italian TV black horror comedy Quando Alice Ruppe lo Specchio, as well as some other cuts. Amazingly, next to the ultra violent Rambo III (?), Fulci's sadism looks almost sane! The music/soundtrack sounds like something Merzbow could have done. This is great stuff.

Google the title for a higher quality clip for your iPod.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.