Like old Genesis? Get your tix now -

Not sayin how I came to hear a recent show performed halfway around the globe from where I live, but, if you like old Pete and Early Phil Genesis...

Steve Hackett is doing a tour of this material. Maybe last chance in this life to see that almost 50 year old stuff, performed to spec! His tour goes through Europe, Canada and US early next year.

He'll be in Seattle and I'd really like to go, but as a 65 year old man, unsure if it's a good idea to pack myself in with several hundred others in an enclosed space - even with 3 shots 'n all.

Mods just delete this if inappropriate and my apologies if I did anything wrong making this post. Just thought I'd let people know - they do, btw, looking at the seats sold out for a show 5 months away.

I love the early Phil Collins Genesis stuff. One of my favorite albums in my high school days was Three Sides Live, which I still listen to occasionally. When later I first heard garbage like "I Can't Dance" I thought I was going to puke. Once they had fame they just went through the motions. Same with Phil's solo stuff.