Contemporary Blues

Any other blues fans out there who might want to share/discuss new music from that genre? Also could include any older obscure tracks that interest you……or anything blues for that matter!

This new album made me wonder how much talent there must be out there that most are unaware of.

I found the whole album quite interesting......there’s hints of almost every blues great with a euro edge.

Attachments

• 82C8E3C0-54AF-4537-BD22-4C1D57E2A2D6.jpg
    82C8E3C0-54AF-4537-BD22-4C1D57E2A2D6.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
Here’s a Samantha Fish video, the whole thing is good but pay particular attention @ 11:08 it’s my favorite performance of her ‘gone for good’ .....she definately has a gift!

Samantha Fish PBS Special Episode 11 - YouTube

Glenn, watching Richie Kotzen right now......he’s very good and quite versatile.

Joe, Ronnie Earl has quite the pedigree!

Ronnie Earl - Wikipedia

Last edited:
the kid kingfish definitely has some potential

Tinsley Ellis....well he's legendary for a reason!

Popa chubby is one I just can't get wrapped around, ive listened to alot of his music and found one or two tunes i thought worthy but there's just something missing?
what's your favorite album/song by him?

I'll give it a closer listen.

thx

Reactions: 1 user
I should think so.

She hasn't got anything else besides an honours degree in popular music and she released an album each in 2019 and 2020 available as downloads.
The '19 live album Bury'd Alive is available on spotify.

Wiki informs me that US magazine Guitar thinks it is the 11th best guitar album of the decade.

Last edited: