Contemporary Blues

We used to have our own music festival around 4th of July on our farm in NC and had the band ‘Blues world order’ play one year (‘05 I believe) Mike (lead vocal/harp) and his awesome band! FFWD to a couple days ago and I hear this song YouTube Music adding it to my playlist I think it sounds very familiar but just brush it off as ‘well most blues sound somewhat similar’. Then today I’m looking up the link to share it here and see the album cover for the first time......there’s Mike! OK, now I realize why it sounded so familiar!
Good job Mike. Luxuriant Sedans -Fourth Gear Album Release Show @ HRO | Uptown Lexington

I went to look up Nigel to see if was continuing after Peters death only to find he had passed away over a year earlier (2/19).

Had to look up to see what ‘ the roaches ‘ were, beautiful area.......amazes me how much open space that small country has protected.

I listened to ‘track record’ and it was a bit pop-ish for my taste, I did notice many different styles absorbed like a sponge and then squeezed out into her own blend.

Here’s one I came across the other day that brought back a memory of seeing this dude (catfish Keith) play at Merlefest years ago.....he can bend some strings for sure! High-heeled Sneakers - YouTube

Last edited: