RIP Peter Green

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Not by me. I've got two different items of his fist one, In The Skies: One is a limited British first pressing in green translucent vinyl, the other one a German Creole pressing, also from 1979.

Best regards!

Attachments

• 20200726_211316_kl.jpg
    20200726_211316_kl.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 20200726_211420_kl.jpg
    20200726_211420_kl.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 103
Fleetwood Mac after Peter Green is really an entirely different band.
There were many iterations after Peter.
Yeah. That Buckingham/Nicks bunch has sacrificed
That was one of them.
Danny Kirwan took over from Peter who was then usurped by Bob Welsh and Christine McVie playing a bigger role before Buckingham/Nicks came along.
Billy Burnette was with them for a bit as lead male vocalist when Lyndsey left.
Dave Mason played a small part as did a number of others whose names escape me. Like the lady whose parents were the Bonnie, Delaney and Friends group. She had the unenviable task of replacing Stevie for a spell.
There was also that guy who was doing Mick's wife for a while.
Maybe others as well, I don't follow them like I used to so I have no idea who's in the band or even if they are still together.

Having avoided the news recently, I just learned that Peter passed. It's sad indeed.

I have to thank Clapton for telling him to put down his bass and pick up a guitar. Doing so helped bring to rock and roll one of the greatest blues guitarists ever recorded!

R.I.P Peter. I hope you finally find the peace you deserve.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.