Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Music A place to discuss the thing we are doing all this other stuff for

Music video clip that I can't remember and try to find, I'm waiting for your help
Music video clip that I can't remember and try to find, I'm waiting for your help
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 24th April 2020, 08:40 PM   #1
relax79 is offline relax79
diyAudio Member

Default Music video clip that I can't remember and try to find, I'm waiting for your help

Hello friends, I do not know if I opened the right place, if not, just excuse me. and sorry for my poor English, I use google translate.

The clip I was looking for is like 2000 (+10 -5 years) and I am looking for a clip that I saw in the music program on TV. As far as I can remember;

1- Alternative rock, Alternative pop can be, for example, smashing pumpkins or green day etc comes to my mind, but I have looked roughly, did not come out of them, or I missed it.

2- The main tip: There are a lot of guys chasing a man in the clip (as if they might be like a matrix-like suit and an agent) and they are running up from the skyscraper or a building surface during a chase (the surface may be glass building), the most specific element of the clip is in this mind remaining.

I searched according to these criteria, but there is no place to examine the bottomless well, the subject of the clip that I will find

I am waiting for your help and thank you in advance.

Last edited by relax79; 29th April 2020 at 04:01 PM.
Old 24th April 2020, 09:46 PM   #2
Douglas Blake is offline Douglas Blake  Canada
Account Closed

Whew ... good luck with that...

"I'm looking for the thing that was next to that, in the summer"...
Old 29th April 2020, 03:54 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

All eleminated clips so far

Panic! At The Disco - High Hopes
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Placebo - Pure Morning
Planet Funk - Inside All The People
Old 29th April 2020, 05:05 PM   #4
Andersonix is offline Andersonix  Sweden
diyAudio Member

So you were saying men in suits (but no guns?) were chasing another man up the glass side of a skyscraper on foot?
Old 29th April 2020, 05:23 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersonix View Post
So you were saying men in suits (but no guns?) were chasing another man up the glass side of a skyscraper on foot?
I do not remember any gun but there is a small chance my memory fails me

While the escaped man was running away, he saw 3-4 agent-type characters and changed direction and was on a dead end, he ran up to the building as there was no place to go, and other men were chasing him in the same way. As far as I remember, it was the course of the event. Begining and the end of story is missing in my mind.

Music video clip that I can't remember and try to find, I'm waiting for your helpHide this!Advertise here!