Music video clip that I can't remember and try to find, I'm waiting for your help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello friends, I do not know if I opened the right place, if not, just excuse me. and sorry for my poor English, I use google translate.

The clip I was looking for is like 2000 (+10 -5 years) and I am looking for a clip that I saw in the music program on TV. As far as I can remember;

1- Alternative rock, Alternative pop can be, for example, smashing pumpkins or green day etc comes to my mind, but I have looked roughly, did not come out of them, or I missed it.

2- The main tip: There are a lot of guys chasing a man in the clip (as if they might be like a matrix-like suit and an agent) and they are running up from the skyscraper or a building surface during a chase (the surface may be glass building), the most specific element of the clip is in this mind remaining.

I searched according to these criteria, but there is no place to examine the bottomless well, the subject of the clip that I will find

I am waiting for your help and thank you in advance.

Last edited:
So you were saying men in suits (but no guns?) were chasing another man up the glass side of a skyscraper on foot?

I do not remember any gun but there is a small chance my memory fails me:)

While the escaped man was running away, he saw 3-4 agent-type characters and changed direction and was on a dead end, he ran up to the building as there was no place to go, and other men were chasing him in the same way. As far as I remember, it was the course of the event. Begining and the end of story is missing in my mind.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.