RIP Marie Fredriksson

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I really enjoyed their songs, I remember me when I was young(17) , I had had a crash for a 16 year old girl and we were listening " It must have been love ", "listen to your heart" , "anyone" and other ones. Time flies, and while most of us complain about stupid things other fight cancer for more than 10 years....
R.I.P.!

I am sorry to hear Marie had to pass. Roxette's music is lovely if you care for that genre unlike modern stuff that appears to be more about screaming and shouting than singing.

edit: you don't and certainly won't weep over someone else's passing, but everyone should think ahead and be prepared to go through the same experience and you do not know what that means until you try it so I'll give a piece of advice before it's too late, make sure your conscience is clear in every respect.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.