electronic music

Agata Kristi

These guys rock, and do a good live show. They have that twangy reverb guitar sound I chased after when playing surf music in the 60's.

YouTube

YouTube

I spent far too much time shaking the walls with Russian / Soviet rock, and metal for today. I must go do something useful.

I had to go backwards and forwards a few times in this to find that the keyboard is a black Korg Karma from about 2000. All those sold here were red.

YouTube

Solo on the ARP semimodular analogue synth Frankenstein . Edgar Winters Group . 1973
1. R.I.P. Dan Hartman and Chuck Ruff, best rhythm section in the business.
2. This clip is a direct line to my misspent youth; I will never tire of it.
3. Will be taking delivery of a TTSH v4 (ARP 2600 clone kit) in a month or 2! Not only will I finally have the synth of my childhood dreams, but I get to build it from a box of loose parts!! YES PLEASE. I can hardly wait!! :xmastree:

Yeah but...a box of parts!! :D

Plus, to me all that Behringer clone stuff is nice and all; they seem to do a good job of capturing the original sound. But to they skip a lot of the overall feel, or "vibe" of the original gear. And I know the TTSH won't be exactly the same either, but it'll be a lot closer - certainly as close as I'll ever get, considering that restored originals are going for more than I will ever afford.

Neutron semimodular synth price are 300 € only

I have a "D" and a Neutron. Both were found on Ebay for just over $200 USD each. Right now the D is disassembled. I'm uncovering some of it's inner secrets for use in my own synth. Both the D and Neutron are Eurorack compatible, they will fit into and accept power from the Eurorack case. Mine will wind up in my next Eurorack cabinet. I sold the old one when I out grew its capabilities.