Good recordings of Razamataz by Nasareth?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

TNT

Joined 2003
Paid Member
Hi!

I played the version on Tidal on my main systen. That recording is quite ruff and the guitar itself seem to have been tweaked a bit so to say. But it stays in mix even when I turn up the volume. So - old recording where they probably wanted a "dirty guitar" - this is what we get.

BTW - got this record as soon as it was released and played it to death :)

It wont get any nicer of you don't start to filter the song but then other things are lost.

You system quality will matter - if you happen to have some nasties in you system in the same area as the guitar then you are worse off. My playback where never bad - I felt it portraid what was recording at the time.

I'll bet 2€c that it is maybe some part of your gear that hurts your ears!?

Whats the source for your track?

//

Yes I think its pretty much how the guitaramp sounded and I could be tempted to lower some frequensies in Audasity to make a manipulated version that suits me better. Its generally a good guitarsound, but some freqensies that Im sensitive to are too prominent. Im not a Nazareth connoseour, so I dont know if "better" versions exist

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.