Looking For Free to Use Music

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2000
Paid Member
Hi,

Need help with a term or phrase to formulate a search.

Not sure what the term is for "free to use" or "free to replay" music.
Music that was created and is free to use in, for example, You Tube videos so that one is not infringing on copyrights, etc.

It's not "fair use". I think that "fair use" defines something else.

So, for example, if I wanted to demo a power amp in a video, what music can be used that will not infringe and will be legal to use?
Does any music like this exists that is free and is not complete crap?

Thanks,

Vince

Loads of royalty free music on YouTube. There's a facility to replace the audio on any video you upload, there must be over 1000 tunes from which to choose.

I chose this to accompany a video I made of the fox cubs we had in our garden last year. I'm standing at our French windows filming this through the window glass on zoom.

I'm right next to the TV where my wife is watching an episode of some soap or other.

YouTube

Joined 2000
Paid Member
I want to use free to play through used or diy equipment I might want to sell. Kind of proof that it's working equipment. I've had instances where gear arrived "broke" or it developed a "noise", then i was asked to take the equipment back. Knowing full well it worked fine before I sent it.

Could also use pink noise or a 1k mp3 track, but some good music would come off better.

I don't make it a habit of selling any gear regularly, but it could be seen as making a profit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.