Do some songs give you goosebumps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Where did that come from? Of course I do, why do you think I posted the article?
Hope you saw the smiley. I,myself, hate when I say something and people answer me with "You are saying ...".

I hope we all get goosebumps.

I was thinking of something on this theme. My "goosebump" was triggered by goosebump-music and a setting that was out of this world. I knoww that the King Crimson song would have me bumping if I was home in my place.
But I wonder if there are songs that you relate to in a special way because of the circumstances.
Another of those close encounters did occur when I was hitchiking along highway E4 from S. Sweden to city Linköping and when passing lake Vättern in the evening on the ridges, seeing all the lights from towns and villages on both sides of the lake, the radio played Soft Weed Factor by Soft Machine - a magical experience. This was back in 1972 or 73.

YOUTUBE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.