What was the last full album you listened to?

Screenshot_20230331_213234_com.bubblesoft.android.bubbleupnp~2.jpg

Joined 2009
Paid Member
The Sisters of Mercy 'Floodland'
As iwasn't satisfied i put this on the TT:
The Cure 'Disintegration'
Still unsatisfied...and angry, started up the main system ( digital) and played:
GODFLESH 'Song of Love and Hate in dub'
Still i needed more and harder:
MINISTRY 'PSALM69'.

This one still put a large smile on my face almost 30years after. :)

Level Spaces E
Spokey Two, best album ever, but mostly unknown, had to buy a new one several times over, after i lend it to some friend it always miracously disappeared and could not be found again, and sadly, now i have only mp3 copies on my computer left.
You mean Spooky Two by Spooky Tooth from 1969? Great album. I still have the record I bought in 1969, but I have played it to death.

Currently playing, Elements by Level Spaces, a Berlin based street band. I have played all three of their albums several times, and watched all of their videos.

Waiting for the Wind got some radio play on the Miami underground radio station and the University of Miami radio station in 69. That got Spooky Tooth noticed enough to get played on the two mainstream FM stations. A couple of their other songs also made it to mainstream Miami rock radio in the early 70's.

The University of Miami station started out as a pirate radio station called Radio Sunshine. They played anything, often other student's records. That's where I learned about a lot of music that would have been otherwise unheard. They got a license, became WVUM, and got a 10 watt mono transmitter in 1968 I think. I could pick them up from my house nearby. Once other students heard good music, they began requesting it on the underground and mainstream radio stations.

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
Lucky you, I had to buy records blindly, the stuff in the only record shop in town was not to my taste. I had to go through their catalog and pick something and order it without knowing what i will get. I swapped one of the records I got and did not like (cant remember wich one, a album with a nail through the forehead of christ?) into that Spooky Two album, best swap ever