What music did you last buy?

Four "as new" vinyl records from the Second Saturday record show last week. Average price of $4:00 each.
Pat Suzuki "Miss Pony Tail"
Pat Suzuki "Broadway 59"
Schumann's Rhenish Symphony #3
Al Hurt "Swingin' Dixie" Vol. 3

Attachments

• 4records.JPG
    4records.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I last got a record,8 track and 2 cassettes :)

1) RECORD: R Kelly - R. Kelly (2 record set)
2) CASSETTE: The Doors first album (I have the record also) - First release <<>> No dolby,etc......
3) CASSETTE: Pink Floyd - Dark side of the moon (I also have the record) - First release <> No dolby,etc......
4) 8 TRACK: Dr. John - In the right place

"Banana Islands." Yuri Chernavsky and Vladimir Matetskiy Project (1983)
YouTube

Banana Islands is one of the iconic Soviet rock albums. Produced by Yuri Chernavsky and Vladimir Matetskiy, and recorded by the group "Jolly Fellows", in late 1982 - early 1983. The official release date for the album is February 20, 1983. Included in the summary of “100 Magnetic Albums of Soviet Rock” by Alexander Kushnir.

The album includes eight songs, including hits from the 1980s such as "Hello, Banana Boy!" and Robot. After the release of the album, the first song became a kind of "calling card" of Yuri Chernavsky, and for many - a kind of musical symbol of the decade.

"Alpstein" from Paul Giger (a 1991 ECM album I was looking for since long)
"Di Meola plays Piazzolla" from Al Di Meola
"In Praise of Dreams" from JanGarbarek
"Environs" from Rodolphe Burger
"From this Place" from Pat Metheny
"The Waves Are Rising, Dear" from Andreas Schaerer
"Vagabond" from Ulf Wakenius
"Out of Land" from Vicent Peirani, Andreas Schaerer and Michael Wollny
"Tanguillo" from François Salque and Vicent Peirani

That's it for the last few months.

Maaya Sakamoto Singer-Songwriter

Unlike most Japanese singers, Maaya sings many of her songs in perfect English. This is the limited (OOP) edition of the album which includes the CD plus DVD and booklet. Coming from Japan by way of Hong Kong so hopefully early next year.

Attachments

• maaya.jpg
    maaya.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 91