What music did you last buy?

I was at my grand-daughter's first birthday party and I bought Pete Seeger's "Abiyoyo" performance at Carnegie Hall to play in the sound system of the recreation room in their building on my Kindle. Definitely "lo-fi" but something her father and all of her uncles experienced in the relentless 450 mile car rides of their youth.

I also purchased a Papano mass via download 3 weeks ago.

Salyu's "Photogenic" CD with DVD and already out of print. (Cost me $50) My favorite Japanese singer. I don't understand the words but her voice and melodys make up for that.

Attachments

• Photogenic.jpg
    Photogenic.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 566
I got 6 more excellent records today!!!!

1) A beatles 45 - Lady Madonna and Inner light (That one is OK,not as good as Lady Madonna)

2) The Who - Who's next

3) Mark,Don and Mel - Grand Funk Railroad (2 record Set)
4) The Who - Quadrophenia (2 record Set)

All are the original Pressings :) (Which is what i prefer,if I cant get the ORIGINALS,i dont get them)

These are the first two 2 record sets I have had that DO NOT GO IN ORDER! (On the first record is side 1 and 4 (Instead of 1 and 2)) Did they used to do them all like this??

1) A beatles 45 - Lady Madonna and Inner light (That one is OK,not as good as Lady Madonna)
"The Inner Light" is notable as a B-side that never appeared on an album (i.e. not in the official catalog until Past Masters volume 2), so it's cool to have the single.

These are the first two 2 record sets I have had that DO NOT GO IN ORDER! (On the first record is side 1 and 4 (Instead of 1 and 2)) Did they used to do them all like this??

Fairly common back in the heyday of vinyl. The sides are numbered that way so both LPs could be put on the turntable spindle (the record changer) and played through. Just a simultaneous flip of both records played the entire album.

Thank you YES,i have since learned this and its quite ingenious!! (I didnt think of that)

Yes Inner Light isnt bad....... I also have the 45 of "Hey Jude" and "Revolution" and man is that good! (It was left how they originally recorded that (A little bit over modulated) -- Sounds excellent!!)