Swap your CDs

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Is this safe? Cant really figure it out. Bit i have a TON of cd's i would like to swap to some more rock n roll cds.
Can anyone besides Andersonix share their experience with this side?

98% SAFE.
By my reckoning it's as "safe" as the US Postal Service's performance, which is almost 98%: Of the 171 CD's I've mailed out since 2009, 4 have gotten lost in the mail (and I did not receive those credits), while 7 of 171 have gotten broken by USPS (but I still received those credits, so no loss to me).

What can't you figure out?

Joined 2004
Paid Member
And I thought I had trust issues! If you're afraid this is a trick to lure used CD's from you, and you don't want to give out your address to fellow SaCD members so they can send you CD's you've requested, then you shouldn't join. You also can't join unless you have a USA postal address.

Here's a discussion forum for questions about the Swap-a-CD club. One does not need to be a member or sign in or log in to view this forum:
Swap a CD: Discussion Forums- Questions about SwapaCD

I am promoting the Swap-a-CD club because the more members there are, the larger the selection of used CD's there will be, and I will find more music. I'm glad to answer any questions.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 12.59.02.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-15 at 12.59.02.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 226
Joined 2011
Just donate what you don't want to your local resale shop, and buy different CDs while you're there.
Most CDs sell for $1 each here, and you can look at them before purchase. I've gotten some great
stuff, and no hassles.

Last edited: