The 15 Song Album collection:

01. She Was Waitin' For Her Mother At The Station In Torino And You Know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy To Laugh - Shawn Philips
02. The Story of the Hare Who lost His Spectacles - Jethro Tull
03. The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!' - Sufjan Stevens
04 - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd
05 - Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey – The Beatles
06 - 3am at the Border of the Marsh from Okefenokee - Tangerine Dream

01. She Was Waitin' For Her Mother At The Station In Torino And You Know I Love You Baby But It's Getting Too Heavy To Laugh - Shawn Philips
03. The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!' - Sufjan Stevens
04 - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd
07 - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The Doo Doo Chasers) - Funkadelic (Thought I might go for the longest single word?)

07 - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The Doo Doo Chasers) - Funkadelic
08 - Kitty 'Tommy, quick! I can hear clogs going up the street.' Tommy 'Well stick mine out and see if they'll go with 'em!' - Richard Thompson and Danny Thompson

07 - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The Doo Doo Chasers) - Funkadelic
08 - Kitty 'Tommy, quick! I can hear clogs going up the street.' Tommy 'Well stick mine out and see if they'll go with 'em!' - Richard Thompson and Danny Thompson
09 - Im going to stop pretending that i didnt break your heart - Eels

10 - Tva Timmar Over Tva Bla Berg Med En Gok Pa Vardera Sidan , Om Timmarna...Alltsa (Two Hours Over Two Blue Mountains With a Cuckoo On Each Side, Of The Hours ... That Is) - Älgarnas Trädgård (Garden Of Elks)

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2011
10 - Tva Timmar Over Tva Bla Berg Med En Gok Pa Vardera Sidan , Om Timmarna...Alltsa (Two Hours Over Two Blue Mountains With a Cuckoo On Each Side, Of The Hours ... That Is) - Älgarnas Trädgård (Garden Of Elks)
11 - Long Live British Democracy Which Flourishes and Is Constantly Perfected Under the Immaculate Guidance of the Great, Honourable, Generous and Correct Margaret Hilda Thatcher. She Is the Blue Sky in the Hearts of All Nations. Our People Pay Homage and Bow in Deep Respect and Gratitude to Her. The Milk of Human Kindness – Test Dept

11 - Long Live British Democracy Which Flourishes and Is Constantly Perfected Under the Immaculate Guidance of the Great, Honourable, Generous and Correct Margaret Hilda Thatcher. She Is the Blue Sky in the Hearts of All Nations. Our People Pay Homage and Bow in Deep Respect and Gratitude to Her. The Milk of Human Kindness – Test Dept

There is a complete play list for Maggie here

12 - I'm In Love With The Girl On The Manchester Virgin Megastore Check-out Desk - The Freshies

12 - I'm In Love With The Girl On The Manchester Virgin Megastore Check-out Desk - The Freshies
13. There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet - Panic! at the Disco

13. There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet - Panic! at the Disco
14. - Sir B. McKenzie’s Daughter’s Lament for the 77th Mounted Lancers Retreat from the Straits of Loch Knombe, in the Year of Our Lord 1727, on the Occasion of the Announcement of Her Marriage to the Laird of Kinleakie – Fairport Convention

13 - There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet - Panic! at the Disco
14 - Sir B. McKenzie’s Daughter’s Lament for the 77th Mounted Lancers Retreat from the Straits of Loch Knombe, in the Year of Our Lord 1727, on the Occasion of the Announcement of Her Marriage to the Laird of Kinleakie – Fairport Convention
15 - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You - Caravan