The 15 Song Album collection:

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2011
01 - Action - Sweet (single). Action, Action, ......
02 - A Day In The Life - The Beatles - Sgt Pepper - 15 kilohertz tone with Studio chatter
03 - Yer' Album - The James Gang (album) end of side one repeats ' turn over ' and side two ' play again ' in the lock grooves .
04 - Atom Heart Mother - Pink Floyd ( album ) end side 2 continuous dripping tap.
05 - Expressway to Yr. Skull - Sonic Youth (titled "Madonna, Sean and Me" on cover & "The Crucifixion of Sean Penn" on lyric sheet) (Album - Evol (Anagram of Love) side two.
06 - Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) - Brian Eno - chirping crickets in runoff groove
07 - Eagles Live - The Eagles ( album - endless applause in the lock groove of side 4 )
08 - Ethel The Frog - Monty Python - "Sorry squire - I've scratched the record"
09 - A Box of 78's - DinahBird - Side two is made up of 12 lock-track loops.
10 - On The Threshold Of A Dream - The Moody Blues - end of side 2

More sounds like crickets, but isn't.

02 - A Day In The Life - The Beatles - Sgt Pepper - 15 kilohertz tone with Studio chatter
03 - Yer' Album - The James Gang (album) end of side one repeats ' turn over ' and side two ' play again ' in the lock grooves .
04 - Atom Heart Mother - Pink Floyd ( album ) end side 2 continuous dripping tap.
05 - Expressway to Yr. Skull - Sonic Youth (titled "Madonna, Sean and Me" on cover & "The Crucifixion of Sean Penn" on lyric sheet) (Album - Evol (Anagram of Love) side two.
06 - Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) - Brian Eno - chirping crickets in runoff groove
07 - Eagles Live - The Eagles ( album - endless applause in the lock groove of side 4 )
11 - Crickets - Aram Saroyan -(Album, last track, side 2) 10+2: 12 American Text Sound Pieces

11 - Crickets - Aram Saroyan -(Album, last track, side 2) 10+2: 12 American Text Sound Pieces
12 - Metal Machine Music IV - Lou Reed - Last track from MMM - locked groove repeats some industrial noise.

12 - Metal Machine Music IV - Lou Reed - Last track from MMM - locked groove repeats some industrial noise.
13 - Sell Out - The Who - end of side 2

Ok lets get it done and move on ?

13 - Super Trouper - Abba - ( album side B cheering / applause in lock groove after 'The Way Old Friends Do'.
14 - Suicide - The Damned - ( B side of the single Love Song endless scream/yell at end ).
15 - Sell Out - The Who - end side 2

Last edited:
01 - Thick as a Brick - Jethro Tull
02 - Concrete Jungle - The Specials
03 - Norwegian Wood - The Beatles
04 - Cutting Branches For A Temporary Shelter - The Penguin Cafe Orchestra
05 - Cow Dung - Salamander
06 - Out On The Tiles - Led Zeppelin
07 - Layin Pipe - David Wilcox
08 - The Plaster Man's Master Plan - Michael Hardin (recent jazz release)