Go Back   Home > Forums > >

Multi-Way Conventional loudspeakers with crossovers

The "Elsinore Project" Thread
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old Today, 05:08 PM   #3401
AudioFanMan is offline AudioFanMan  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boswald View Post
AudioFanMan: I'm not surprised, my Allison Ones have run well on 300mw/ch when the power goes out (Nak550 headphone amp), and the Elsinores are 3-4 db more sensitive.

But think of all the headroom you've got!

slighty off this topic.. I built an Amp camp.. but need a preamp for it as my bluetooth receivers output is barley loud enough at max. (dont want to switch over all of my inputs to it as there is no volume controll.. figured Id use my devices bluetooth master volume for testing) but now Im wondering if what I settle on could drive the elsinores by itself... I may try usb-c to rca directly into the ACA and see what the elsinores can do .....

The "Elsinore Project" ThreadHide this!Advertise here!